Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Birthday Wish

My birthday is coming up this month and I told my husband today to forget the fancy dinner and just get me guns and ammo.

Any lesser of a man would have asked me what I had done with his wife. But my man just went with it and told me he had already made reservations to take me to The Four Seasons for brunch, and afterwards he'd make my dream come true and take me to a shooting range to pack some serious heat. Oh yeah this is going to be a memorable birthday. =)

1 comment:

JenK said...

Lots to catch up on since I disappeared but this is perhaps the most interesting. Funny, I've been pondering getting my brother to do the same thing for me! I want to hear all about it.

(My new blog is linked to the ID. Real first names these days for secretive old me!)

Happy Birthday!