Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Gui Boratto - Beautiful Life



I love this song.

This video is from the Chromophobia (album) release party. Too bad there's not a better video out there on YouTube - it's such a good dance mix (and Gui Boratto plays the guitar and keyboard on it). The intro is a tad long, but once the lyrics start it's happy happy joy joy.

Recently it was brought to my attention that I haven't been to a club in a long time. So long in fact that the question was posed, "Do you even remember what the inside of a club looks like anymore?" Hrmph! Well...not THAT long. I did go to Coachella earlier this year and I was at the Giant New Year's Eve party - doesn't that count? But yeah it's been too long.

But I would love to be on the dance floor with Gui Boratto spinning this song. Maybe there is hope for me after all.

No comments: