Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Club Tee Gee


Photo by robjtak
----------------------------------------------------------------
The sign looks like "Club Tee Yee", but it shows up as "Club Tee Gee".

Club Tee Gee
3208 Glendale Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90039

After the movie tonight, it was still early, so we decided to get some cocktails in nearby Atwater Village (before returning home to relieve the babysitter).
Photo by pony ride
----------------------------------------------------------------
I drive by this place all the time during the day, (since we go to the local video store next door), and I was always curious as to what it looks like inside. The bar has been around since 1946. So I suggested we go there just to check it out. We were prepared for a dive and that's just what we got. The review says it's a hipster hangout, but we didn't see any hipsters there tonight. The place is a lot darker than in the photo above. We sat in the 2nd booth, as there weren't two open seats together at the bar (on the opposite side of the booths).

Now I can at least check it off my list, that I went there and had a drink.

No comments: