Sunday, December 21, 2008

Celebrating my birthday at the shooting range


This year I told my husband to forget the fancy dinner and get me guns and ammo.
The husband is looking hot in a Steve McQueen kind of way. Later I would show him how to lock and load.
Started off shooting 50 rounds with a .22 caliber Ruger revolver.

My husband had this pink shirt custom made for me that was perfect for the occasion. It has a peace sign on the front & a gun on the back.
Who says growing old can't be fun? Take that old age!
Taking care of business.
By the end I was shooting a 9mm semi-automatic Beretta.
This gun has some serious umph!
All smiles - holding up my target - a hostage scene.

What an awesome birthday!
Blowing out my birthday candle at The Four Seasons for brunch before all the shooting.

1 comment:

JenK said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like fun. ;)

My brother is already planning our day at an outdoor shooting range this spring. He wants me to start with his AR-15, and graduate later on to his AK-47, which apparently has a bit more "oomph". The 9mm is for a separate trip. :)