Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Nothing says Christmas in LA better than good holiday shopping music


Wham - "Last Christmas"
Back when George Michael was teamed up with Andrew Ridgeley to choose life while pretending to be a girl toy.

You can't avoid hearing this song this holiday season. It's being played in every store and mall around. Thankfully I enjoy hearing the song so I don't mind.

Here's another good one:

Mariah Carey - "All I Want For Christmas"
The video is a tribute to Johnny Depp, so it's more watchable.

And can't forget my childhood favorite:
Alvin and The Chipmunks - "The Christmas Song"
I remember slowing down the speed of my record player to hear their real voices. Every cool kid on the block was doing it and talking about it to be "in the know".

I recently saw a billboard for their new movie, "Alvin!!!" and was surprised they still have a following. Or will it be the adults dragging their kids to see it?

No comments: