Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Have you been watching TLC lately?

The TLC channel used to be known for their "baby stories", but now they've got a whole new slew of documentaries.

I heart documentaries. So when I found myself with no new documentaries to watch, (having seen every single documentary on "On Demand"), I happened to end up on TLC while channel flipping. Lo and behold documentaries galore!

So far I've seen the following documentaries on TLC:
  • World's heaviest man (pictured above)
  • World's tallest woman
  • A family of dwarfs
  • Families by the dozen (yes 12+ kids!)
  • Morbidly obese people
  • A woman born with only half a body who gave birth to a perfectly healthy baby.
  • Bree Walker & her 2 children - (all born with ectrodactyly, a rare congenital deformity where your fingers and toes are fused together).
And then there's "LA Ink" (the reality series about an LA tattoo parlor) which I saw a couple episodes of.

I've been hooked ever since.

1 comment:

Trailhead said...

Oh. My. Word.