Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Bachelor - Andy Baldwin & Tessa Horst

Yes, I admit - I watched it. I watched the first and last episode, and nothing in between. It was perfect. I didn't miss a thing.

Initially I refused to watch this season of the The Bachelor called, "An Officer and a Gentleman" featuring a medical Officer in the Navy, Lieutenant Andy Baldwin as the bachelor. It just sounded way too cheesy to stomach. But my husband watches the show - always claiming before each season that he's NOT going to watch it this time - but ends up watching it anyway. I think it's the hopeless romantic in him that wants to see a couple fall in love and live happily ever after together.

It must be contagious, because I found myself smiling when I saw them together, and genuinely happy for them. Don't they look sweet together? They really do look like they're in love. I wish them all the best.

No comments: